tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java 11 support in Apache Tomcat 9.0
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:06:28 GMT
Tomcat already supports Java 11 and has done for some time.

You need to point the installer to the root of the jdk-11 install.

If you install the Orcale JDK, the installer will find it via the
registry. If you use OpenJDK you'll need to select the root of the
install (a.k.a. JAVA_HOME) yourself.

Mark

On 26/09/2018 08:01, Shailendra Kumar Verma wrote:
> Johan,
>
> That's what I am saying. All we have now, jvm.dll that comes under jdk-11\bin\server\jvm.dll.
No JRE is released from Java 11 now.

> Thanks,
> Shailendra

or click links unless you recognize sender and know content is safe.*** Forward suspicious

> Just wondering how do you get a JRE?
> oracle doesnt provide one anymore (and the JDK that you can download can only really
be used for development and nothing else)