tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Karen Goh <karenwo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 05:08:54 GMT
Hi,

I would like to seek advice how to tackle the above problem.

What happened is that I changed my Eclipse to Photon and when I imported my project into workspace
I was told that everything will be upgraded to which I replied ok.

After running my web app serveral times, I sort of lost the steps to debug my app.

And before I can test out my web app further, the JVM configuration under run configuration
is all GONE....

The error message shown is : Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap

My system setting :

Tomcat with JDK 1.8.05
Tomcat 8.0 running on Eclipse Oxygen with upgraded
workspace from Eclipse Photon
Windows 10

I attempted the below URL solution but it is still giving me the above error.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29196994/run-configuration-missing-arguments-tab

Please help me how to restore the JVM configuration.

Tks !

Karen