tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Babooram <David.Baboo...@digicelgroup.com>
Subject Re: Re: Tomcat 5.5.17 migration to 6
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2018 16:05:46 GMT
Hi

Good point.

But by decision was based on what was presented in the Apache site. In that, upgrade from
5.5 was known to only go to 6.

Nevertheless.. is there some official documents on migrating to 8.5?

Thanks,
David

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 11:05 AM -0400, "calder" <calder.cay@gmail.com<mailto:calder.cay@gmail.com>>