tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Babooram <David.Baboo...@digicelgroup.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.17 migration to 6
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2018 14:20:16 GMT
Good morning

My intent is to migrate from 5.5.17 to 6 with the intent to upgrade to 6.0.48. , mainly due
to a vulnerability notice.

I understand the changes listed from the Apache site wrt the migration. but I have not gotten
any steps on how to proceed.

Is there any proper documentation on how to proceed with this migration?

Thanks,
David

Notice of Confidentiality:

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.