tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jäkel, Guido <G.Jae...@dnb.de>
Subject RE: Certificate based database authentication
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 06:14:03 GMT
Dear Will,

I agree to Your approach. Said that, I also don't have any experience with the concrete question,
but from my Tomcat and Java experience, I would say that -- from a quick look -- the docs

	https://blogs.oracle.com/dev2dev/ssl-connection-to-oracle-db-using-jdbc,-tlsv12,-jks-or-oracle-wallets

	https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/wp-oracle-jdbc-thin-ssl-130128.pdf

should provide the information you need.

Good luck to find somebody who have already solved this challenge

Guido