tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changing the packetSize in AJP connector causes 503 Internal Server Error in Tomcat 9
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 09:36:56 GMT
On 03/05/18 09:48, Andreas Bergander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've upgrade from Tomcat 8.5 to 9.0.7 and I've got an issue regarding the packet size
in the AJP connector. It seems like only the default value (8192) works now. If I set it to
anything greater than that I'll get 503 Internal Server Error when trying to access a web
page. It worked fine in 8.5 but now I get EOFExceptions in the AJP processor. Has anything
changed regarding the packet size? Should it still work with values greater than 8192?

It should work but I can confirm that it currently does not.
Investigating now...

Mark