tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TC 8.5.27 clustering doesn't work as described(?) and expected
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 13:16:55 GMT
On 11/05/18 12:28, Mark Thomas wrote:

<snip/>

> I do see some slightly odd behaviour in that the attributes are not
> replicated for the first session created after starting up the cluster.
> I'm currently looking in to what might be going wrong there.

The session created event was being processed in time. The session
update message was arriving before the session had been created so it
was ignored. I cleaned up session creation to reduce duplicate calls and
that seems to have fixed it for me. There will always be a risk of this
happening but it should be a lot smaller now.

Mark