tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Bergander <andreas.bergan...@benify.com>
Subject Changing the packetSize in AJP connector causes 503 Internal Server Error in Tomcat 9
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 08:48:02 GMT
Hi,

I've upgrade from Tomcat 8.5 to 9.0.7 and I've got an issue regarding the packet size in the
AJP connector. It seems like only the default value (8192) works now. If I set it to anything
greater than that I'll get 503 Internal Server Error when trying to access a web page. It
worked fine in 8.5 but now I get EOFExceptions in the AJP processor. Has anything changed
regarding the packet size? Should it still work with values greater than 8192?

I use Tomcat Native APR and mod_proxy_ajp in Apache on the other side.

/Andreas