tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Laurie Miller-Cook <laurie.miller-c...@larmerbrown.com>
Subject SSL Certificates and Tomcat 8.5.11
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 15:33:58 GMT
Hi there,

I am very new to Tomcat so please bear with me.

I currently have a Thawte certificate that is installed within IIS for our domain that is
all managed by Rackspace.

I now have a new server set-up with Tomcat 8.5.11 installed and have created a keystore.

I have been supplied by Rackspace the following text a Certificate, Private Key and CA Bundle.

So my question is, with the three text files from Rackspace can I import these (in what order)
into the Keystore to get SSL working with our Domain or do I need something totally different.

Just as a sub-note we need to have the SSL certificate for the domain working on both IIS
and Tomcat.

Best regards

Laurie