tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Schulman <je...@dreamtsoft.com>
Subject SSL Session Cache with Tomcat 9 and Java 9
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 18:43:53 GMT
I noticed on ssllabs.com that when I upgrade from java 8 to java 9 (9.0.4
to be exact) that without changing any other variables I start to get
"Session resumption (caching) No (IDs assigned but not accepted)" as a
warning.

I also tried explicitly setting the sessionCacheSize (even tho docs say
default is 0 which means unlimited size) and that did not help.

Anyone else seeing this or know how to get session cache working again on
java 9?

Thanks!
Jesse