tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kota, Sriraghavi Latha " <sriraghavi.latha.k...@citi.com.INVALID>
Subject Failed to validate a newly established connection
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 15:40:47 GMT
Hello,
We are on Tomcat 8.5.23. We recently added a fix to recover application after database restart.

testOnBorrow: true
validationInterval: 60000

We added this to 5 of our services. While we were restarting the services, one of the services
is throwing this error. Trying to figure out the reason for this error. Any help would be
appreciated.

org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection;
nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Failed to validate a newly established connection

Here are our version:

Tomcat 8.5.23
DB2 version: 11.1
JDBCDriver: DB2JCC 4.22.29