tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Boon <mb...@vmware.com>
Subject Insert key-store implementation into Tomcat Connector
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 00:48:03 GMT
In the Tomcat TLS Connecter configuration, there’s the trustManagerClassName that can be
set to a Java implementation of the X509TrustManager interface. There’s also a configuration
called keystoreFile from which it will read the certificate-key pair to set up the SSL connection.
I was wondering if there’s also a way to configure a class that will provide the SSL certificate?
My company would like to plug in their own mechanism to store and retrieve certificates, rather
than the Java Key Store.

I have seen references to a keystoreProvider, but I have been unable to find anything that
provides an example how that is to be used, so I’m not sure that serves for what I’m looking
for.

Any pointer to how that could be accomplished would be highly appreciated.

Mark Boon