tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Cosentino <mcosent...@cacorp.com>
Subject CrawlerSessionManagerValve only working with default host
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 18:03:07 GMT
I have CrawlerSessionManagerValve set up at the Engine level, but it only seems to be working
for the default host and not any other host. Is this expected behavior? Should I put it at
the host level for each host?

Here is an example of how I have it set up:

    <Engine defaultHost="www.defaulthost.com" name="DefaultHost">
      <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm">
        <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.UserDatabaseRealm"/>
      </Realm>
      <Host name="www.defaulthost.com" appBase="C:\web\defaulthost"/>
      <Host name="www.anotherhost.com" appBase="C:\web\anotherhost"/>
      <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.CrawlerSessionManagerValve" sessionInactiveInterval="300"/>
   </Engine>

Tomcat 8.5.24

- Matt