tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Support <supp...@xcaptor.com>
Subject Re: ava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base xxxx does not exist or is not a readable directory
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:23:34 GMT
Thank you Olaf!

777 was given as last resort to see if this is really file permissions
issue.

Because of copy/paste and renaming to a dummy folder name, there was an
extra space so please ignore.

testuser is not an actual user but a repository for web files so tomcat
user can access it. The reason why we did not keep www files in %tomcat%
because during upgrades it gets wiped.

Regards,

Usha

Customer Support Engineer