tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Adao <alexa...@gmail.com>
Subject How disable the Weak Cipher like TLS_DHE on APACHE 9.0.6
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 15:06:37 GMT
I am currently running Apache Tomcat 9.0.6. I would like to disable the
Weak Cipher like TLS_DHE or what will be the best Cipher type to get "A"
from SSlabs test.

       the SSLImplementation selected. JSSE style configuration is used
below.
    -->

    <Connector port="443"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
               maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true">
        <SSLHostConfig>
            <Certificate certificateKeyFile="conf/xxx.key"
             certificateFile="conf/xxx.crt"
            certificateChainFile="conf/ixxxxxx-bundle"
type="RSA" />
</SSLHostConfig>