tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu>
Subject converting 8.0.x ssl Connector to 8.5.x sslHostConfig
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 01:37:54 GMT
We're working on upgrading from 8.0.x to 8.5.x in preparation for 8.0's impending EOL.
Our initial 8.5 deployment which essentially uses our legacy server.xml SSL connectors from
8.0 seems to work as expected. The HTTP Connector documentation suggests that the SSL configuration
should now be handled by the nested SSLHostConfig and Certificate elements; is this the case?
I've been running into snags trying to convert our lagacy config. Is there a migration guide
I may have missed?

--
Baron Fujimoto <baron@hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum