tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Igor <igor.tymoshc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket accept failed: The specified network name is no longer available.
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:18:59 GMT
I'm trying to find the reason for this problem-
I've installed Wireshark on the instance and have captured the packets in
the moments that we see a problem.
Tomcat's error log has millisecond precision (.000), but Wireshark's log has
microsecond precision (.000000).
Tomcat's error log has no additional details, so I can't find a match
between the Wireshark capture result and Tomcat's log.

I try to find out:
1. how to print out into Tomcat's log ip:port of the socket that wasn't
accepted?
2. is the timestamp that Tomcat writes to the log set on the event
occurrence or on writing to the file?

--
Sent from: http://tomcat.10.x6.nabble.com/Tomcat-User-f1968778.html