tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "BENGUIRA, Dan (Allianz en France)" <externe.dan.bengu...@allianz.fr>
Subject Please help : EOL TOMCAT 7 and 8.5
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:15:46 GMT
Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you for a question as trivial as that, and I really checked carefully
all the documentation available...

Do you please have the date of the end of life of Tomcat 7, and of TOMCAT 8.5 ?
I have access to the end of life of TOMCAT 6 via this link: https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-60-eol.html
TOMCAT 8 via this link : https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-80-eol.html
So I naturally tried https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-70-eol.html for TOMCAT 7, and https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-85-eol.html
for tomcat 8.5, but it didn't work

Do you know a way of knowing those informations?

Thanks to the generous soul that would help me, I would be very grateful !

Kind regards,
[cid:image001.gif@01D3D268.02C716B0]
Dan BENGUIRA (IBM)
Green Recovery
Adress : Tour Franklin - La Défense
E-mail : externe.dan.benguira@allianz.fr<mailto:externe.dan.benguira@allianz.fr>
Tél. : +33 1 58 85 38 30

------------------------------
Ce message est protege par les regles relatives au secret des correspondances; il peut en
outre contenir des informations a caractere confidentiel ou protegees par differentes regles
et notamment le secret des affaires; il est etabli a destination exclusive de son destinataire.
Toute divulgation, utilisation, diffusion ou reproduction (totale ou partielle) de ce message,
ou des informations qu'il contient, doit etre prealablement autorisee.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration et son integrite ne peut etre assuree.
Le Groupe Allianz decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete modifie ou
falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire immediatement et d'avertir
l'expediteur de l'erreur de distribution et de la destruction du message.
This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules; furthermore it may contain
privileged or confidential information that is protected by law, notably by the secrecy of
business relations rule; it is intended solely for the attention of the addressee. Any disclosure,
use, dissemination or reproduction (either whole or partial) of this message or the information
contained herein is strictly prohibited without prior consent.
Any electronic message is susceptible to alteration and its integrity can not be assured.
Allianz Group decline any responsibility for this message in the event of alteration or falsification.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy it immediately and notify the sender
of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.