tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cheltenham, Chris" <ccheltenham-...@philasd.org>
Subject RE: setupenv.sh
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 13:18:15 GMT
Thanks buddy I assumed that but you never know, and I don't like to
assume.

===========================

Thank You;

Chris Cheltenham
Technology Services
The School District of Philadelphia

Work # 215-400-5025
Cell # 215-301-6571

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Sulliman <robert.sulliman@sjrb.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 8:41 AM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: RE: setupenv.sh

Hello,

Running 'man java' should answer this question:

       -d32
           Runs the application in a 32-bit environment. If a 32-bit
environment is not installed or is not supported, then an error will be
reported.
           By default, the application is run in a 32-bit environment
unless a 64-bit system is used.

       -d64
           Runs the application in a 64-bit environment. If a 64-bit
environment is not installed or is not supported, then an error will be
reported.
           By default, the application is run in a 32-bit environment
unless a 64-bit system is used.

Thanks,
Robert