tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Claassen" <MClaas...@ocie.net>
Subject Request attributes
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 19:14:55 GMT
I recently discovered some request attributes that I was curious about.  Are these accurate
across all connectors?  Or are these the defaults for using something like the NIO connector?

Specifically in my case, I am using the APR connector and openSSL.

Example:
--------

	Attribute 'org.apache.tomcat.util.net.secure_protocol_version' = 'TLSv1.2'
	Attribute 'javax.servlet.request.key_size' = '256'
	Attribute 'javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite' = 'ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384'

Thanks,

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, INĀ  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaassen@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect
those of Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and
assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the posting.