tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mukherjee,Pradipto" <Pradipto.Mukher...@gartner.com>
Subject Technology Information Request - Apache Tomcat 7.0
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:39:22 GMT
Hi,

Greetings of the day!

My name is Pradipto Mukherjee from Gartner Inc.

We in Gartner, deliver technology research to global technology business leaders to make informed
decisions on key initiatives.

As part of our technology research, we maintain an internal library of various IT technologies,
wherein we maintain vendor lifecycle information for the technologies present in the library.

While working on some Apache's technologies, we were unable to verify the Lifecycle Support
dates of the technology, Apache Tomcat 7.0 .

We were able to find the obsolete dates of version 6.0 and 8.0 from the link below and hence,
would appreciate if we could get more information on the obsolete/end of life date for version
7.0 of Apache Tomcat.

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-80-eol.html
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-60-eol.html

Thanks,
Pradipto Mukherjee
Research Analyst
CEB is now Gartner
6th Floor, Tower 10-B,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon 122002, INDIA
Email: Pradipto.Mukherjee@gartner.com<mailto:Pradipto.Mukherjee@gartner.com>
Direct: +91-1244796316
Web: http://gartner.com/ceb

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom
it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized
to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Gartner
makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.