tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "CYAG (Johnny Chao Yang)" <C...@nnit.com>
Subject urgent problems with tomcat release 8.5.4
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 02:28:16 GMT
Hello team,

Due to the tomcat 8.0 will closed to its support deadline, so we are going to upgrade our
tomcat version from 8.0 to 8.5.4, as Apache tomcat official website announced 8.5.x will not
stop support so far, but the support time decides which tomcat version is better for us to
choose and it really affect our IT infrastructure, so could we know approximately how long
will Apache keep support Tomcat release 8.5.x ?

Very appreciated for your help & will looking hearing for your feedback. :)

Johnny Yang
Middleware & Batch team
E-mail : CYAG@nnit.com<mailto:CYAG@nnit.com>