tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "CYAG (Johnny Chao Yang)" <C...@nnit.com>
Subject RE: urgent problems with tomcat release 8.5.4
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:59:38 GMT
Hello Konstantin,

Thank you so much for your kindly help, it definitely solved my problem:)

Gratitude & have a nice weekend. :)

Br/Johnny

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Kolinko [mailto:knst.kolinko@gmail.com]
Sent: 2017年12月22日 17:43
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: urgent problems with tomcat release 8.5.4

> Hello team,
>

> Due to the tomcat 8.0 will closed to its support deadline, so we are going to upgrade
our tomcat version from 8.0 to 8.5.4, as Apache tomcat official website announced 8.5.x will
not stop support so far, but the support time decides which tomcat version is better for us
to choose and it really affect our IT infrastructure, so could we know approximately how long
will Apache keep support Tomcat release 8.5.x ?

> Very appreciated for your help & will looking hearing for your feedback. :)

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

The current version of Tomcat 8.5 is 8.5.24.
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Linux_Unix#Q5

http://markmail.org/message/c7mxxiokcmf665qy