tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Which one is used by Default on Apache 2.4.6 ? MPM worker or MPM prefork
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 16:54:07 GMT
On 08.12.2017 17:05, Satish Chhatpar 02 wrote:
> We have are using Apache 2.4.6 on  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.2 (Maipo)
>

> My objective is to find out the default values for maxrequestworkers, as we have not
configured any specific value.

> and Also we have not configured any specific MPM, so My question is
>

> Which one is used by Default on Apache 2.4.6 ?  MPM worker or MPM prefork

Hi.
You are on the wrong list. This is Apache Tomcat, which is different from Apache httpd
(the one you want).

To answer your above question, thry the following command :
apache2ctl -h

it will list options, and one of them shows the configured MPM.

like : apache2ctl  -t -D DUMP_MODULES
and look for "mpm_"

Other than that, this is always a good start :
http://httpd.apache.org
--> documentation --> v 2.4 --> run-time directives