tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Coty Sutherland <csuth...@apache.org>
Subject OCSP support in tomcat-native
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 17:19:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to determine whether or not we fully support OCSP in
tomcat-native 1.2.x on Linux. There isn't any documentation about it
other than some on the Downloads page that says it's experimental on
Windows:

"The Windows binaries are available in two variants. a) Default. This
is what people usually use. This version of library is included in
Apache Tomcat distributions. b) OCSP-enabled. This one has enabled
(experimental) support for verification of client SSL certificates via
OCSP protocol (45392)."

I see that it's enabled by default when building Linux, but for
Windows you have to enable it in the build.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,
Coty