tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: non www to www URL Rewrite
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:37:58 GMT
On 08.11.2017 14:30, RAVIRAJ SHAH wrote:
> Anybody please help

I think that you first try to communicate more clearly what you want to achieve.
"redirect non-www URL to www URL only"
does not appear to make much sense.

Also please send your message to the list as *plain text*, not html.
It will make it easier to read configuration lines below which look like URL's.