tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ray Holme <rayho...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject stopping scanning of TLDs
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 12:59:15 GMT
Using Chris's algorithm, I searched for ".tld" in all jars used by both tomcat and my application
extending it.
The following two were in my .../WEB-INF/lib directory and needed to NOT be in the list of
NOT-TO_SCAN   i.e. ...  they need to be scanned:  jasperreports-5.1.0.jar matches;  jstl-impl-1.2.jar
matches
The following three are interesting as they are in the tomcat distributed list of NOT-TO_SCAN
and have .tlds:  catalina-storeconfig.jar; ecj-4.6.1.jar; tomcat-util-scan.jar
The latter 3 are more interesting as I am surprised they are there (except for the last one
:=]]] )