tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ananthi K4" <ananthi.kr...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Apache Tomcat 4.1.30 - not working with iSeries after upgrading the OS to V7R3 which uses Java 7/Java 8
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 09:12:19 GMT

Hello,

We have installed Apache Tomcat version 4.1.30 on our iSeries server.
Recently we have upgraded the OS400 Operating System from Version 7.1 to
7.3 where Java 7 and Java 8 are introduced. After this upgrade, Tomcat is
giving an HTTP status 500 exception report.

We explored the Tomcat portal and found that we are running Tomcat on a
lower version and that needs to be upgraded. But we are unable to find the
exact procedure to install Tomcat on iSeries server.

There is a subsystem TOMCAT running on the system with Job QP0ZSPWT being
Active.

Please advise on the version of TOMCAT that needs to be installed on the
system as well the procedure to install it.

 Regards,

 Ananthi K
 iSeries Administrator - Sandvik Account

 Phone: 91-991-660-5881                                Manyata Tech Park, G2 Block,
 E-mail: ananthi.krish@in.ibm.com                              Bangalore, KA 560045
                                                                              India