tomcat-users mailing list archives

From S Abirami <s.abir...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Encrypt Keystore password in server.xml 8.0.45
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:45:12 GMT
Hi Mark,

I followed the below steps as you stated

https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Password

still getting the same exception in log. Here also  property ${keystore.password} decrypted
successfully from encrypted password saved in catalina.properties.
 but it is giving the same exception and server not started .I have attached the exception
for your consideration

connector tag as below

<Connector  port="2309" maxThreads="200" scheme="https" secure="true" SSLEnabled="true"
keystoreFile="/opt/tomcat/ /certification/keystore" keystorePass="${keystore.password}"  clientAuth="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" server="oamServer" xpoweredBy="false"  sslProtocol="TLS"/>

Setenv.sh
  Export CATALINA_OPTS=-Dorg.apache.tomcat.util.digester.PROPERTY_SOURCE=< CLASS_NAME
which  implements IntrospectionUtils.PropertySource >

Catalina.properties

Keystore.password=<EncryptedPassword>

Please share your input.

Regards,