tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: tomcat ssl setup
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:01:31 GMT
On 20.09.2017 15:20, John Ellis wrote:
> Andre can you tell me which log file you are saying tells where the problem
> is?

That's the one you uploaded to the dropbox :
 >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlcg3cycddteyaz/catalina.2017-09-08.log?dl=0

I have of course no idea at this point, which tomcat or which server.xml this was related

to, but i suppose you do.

I am not seeing it but I may not be even looking for the right thing. I
> did open the server.xml file up in an XML file editor program and it didn't
> give any errors.

Then it must be that this tomcat who wrote the logfile, is not looking at the same
server.xml file than the one you're looking at.
(Or else your XML file editor is not really good)

How do you start this tomcat, on your server ?
And where did you get this tomcat from ? Is it the one from the tomcat website ?