tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zemian Deng <zemiand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [8.0.44] NPE when deploying to /manager/text/list with RemoteHostValve
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 02:18:52 GMT
Hi Martynas, you are getting NPE because "request.getRemoteHost()" is
returning null value after you enableLookups! Maybe you have problem
resolving hostname in your env? Try to disable the valve and test "<%=
request.getRemoteHost() %>" in a simple jsp until you can get the right
value before re-enable the valve again.

--Zemian

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com