tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Petr Nemecek" <p...@cmail.cz>
Subject Tomcat 8.5.15/502: Bad Gateway
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 07:39:59 GMT
Hello,

I have a Tomcat behind IIS, and I get the 502: Bad Gateway error for long running requests.

After some experiments I've found out, that if I use connector 8082 (see below), I have this
problem, but when I switch to 8084 (see below), the problem disappears. The only difference
is that proxyName, proxyPort and scheme are set in the first connector.

Obviously I need both, to have those set and to serve the log running requests without error...
Any idea?

Many thanks,
 Petr Nemecek

<Connector port="8082" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8444"
               URIEncoding="UTF-8"
               proxyName="www.xyz.eu"
               proxyPort="80"
               scheme="http" />

<Connector port="8084" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8444"
               URIEncoding="UTF-8" />

---