tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Edwin <edwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 9.0 M22 With HTTP 2.0 Without SSL
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 08:49:19 GMT
Hello all,

Currently im installing Tomcat 9.0 for production usage, and been trying to
implement HTTP 2.0 for it.
But because there is no requirement from business user for SSL, so im
planning to implementing a common HTTP instead of HTTPS,
but it seems that all tutorial that i found on google enforcing SSL for
HTTP 2.0

So my question is, can we implement HTTP 2.0 on Apache Tomcat 9 without
using SSL.? Because im using Tomcat 9 for API usage from device. and not a
browser based application, so SSL is not a mandatory.

Any help appreciated. Thank you.

--
Warm Regards,

Edwin