tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Tomcat 8.5.19 corrupts static text files encoded with UTF-8
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:39:39 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your fast feedback. I applied the patch for Tomcat 8.5.x and it seems
to fix the issue: Static text/JavaScript files are served untouched (their encoding is not
changed), which means JavaScript files encoded as UTF-8 (without BOM) are working again in
the browser.

Thanks!

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer