tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jain Shailu <shailu....@gmail.com>
Subject able to see more than 10 threads, maxThread configuration to 10
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 15:42:03 GMT
We have updated the maxThread configuration to 10 at below place in
server.xml of DEV environment. However I was able to see more than 10
threads. I have also attached the server.xml

I need your help to understand if I am doing something wrong or it is
an expected behaviour?

 A "Connector" represents an endpoint by which requests are received
         and responses are returned. Documentation at :
         Java HTTP Connector: /docs/config/http.html (blocking & non-blocking)
         Java AJP  Connector: /docs/config/ajp.html
         APR (HTTP/AJP) Connector: /docs/apr.html
         Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080

--
Thanks
Shailesh