tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Addy D <pathfinder2104.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat 7 (7.0.78) - Introduction
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 07:39:16 GMT
On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 1:01 PM, 付传淮 <337435401@qq.com> wrote:

> I am learning tomcat,I found such a title on the following page.
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/introduction.html
> at all Introduction of the tomcat document,you can see:
>
> Context - In a nutshell, a Context is a     web application.
>
> Term2 - This is it.
>
> Term3 - This is it!
>
> I do not understand what the Term 2 and 3 are doing, is this the key just
> like the key character reserved in Java?

I think they are just trying to explain the terminology used in their
document and Term1 and Term2 are example for it. So if I have understood it
correctly it is like *context *- In a nutshell, a Context is a web
application. explains the meaning of context. And context it self is a term
and hence it is in bold.