tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Suvendu Sekhar Mondal <suv3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX currentThreadsBusy less than connections/requests when use APR connector
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 13:43:00 GMT
Linbo,

"currentThreadsBusy" is number of busy threads. These are the threads
are being actively use. If you are seeing this count > 0 for long
time(depending on your application type), then most likely you have
"hung thread". In that case thread dump analysis will show you root of
the problem.

"currentThreadCount" is current threads in thread pool. To track
thread pool usage, you can use this counter.

Thanks!
Suvendu