tomcat-users mailing list archives

From radiatejava <radiatej...@gmail.com>
Subject Websocket client with SSL and authentication
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 01:41:48 GMT
Tomcat team, I have few questions on websocket:

1. I am looking for Java websocket client sample code that uses basic
(user) auth.
2. Is there any sample code for how to put in SSL (keystore and
truststore) websocket client ?
3. I want to create a websocket client within the Tomcat jvm. I know
there is an example TestWebSocketFrameClientSSL.java as part of Tomcat
project but wanted to know if that is the only way to create a
websocket. For example, if I have other websocket implementation
libraries in my tomcat server lib folder, how do I ensure I get the
implementation I want ? Which websocket implementation will I get when
I do : ContainerProvider.getWebSocketContainer();

Thanks.