tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] TomcatCon schedule announced
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 19:42:05 GMT
On 09/03/17 18:36, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
> This is great, but unfortunately I will not be able to attend in person
> due to scheduling conflicts.
>
> Will the sessions be recorded?  I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee
> to watch them afterwards.

We should have audio recordings. I believe the availability of video
(and the speed at which we can make all of this available) will depend
on sponsorship. We typically make these available free of charge. For
past Tomcat related sessions see:

http://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html

We should have audio for more of those. I'll see if I can track it down.

Kind regards,

Mark