tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <SatishKumar.Krishnas...@cognizant.com>
Subject Tomcat - IPv4 loopback
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 02:42:23 GMT
Hi - We are using Tomcat 8 and in our prod we have been facing no buffer error for TCP / IP
port, while we triage issue, we have found (through Resource monitor) the Tomcat8.exe is having
lots of IPv4 loopback as local address and remote address. Do you have any hint of why this
loop back happens ? as soon as we start the server we are seeing almost 60+ loop back entries.

Thanks!
Satishkumar Krishnasamy

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications
sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.