tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daga, Harshit" <harshitd...@gatech.edu>
Subject Adding/Exposing a custom module/service as part of the tomcat
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:12:39 GMT
 Hi,

I want to add a custom service/module as part of the tomcat server which should start as part
of tomcat startup.

Service : I want to expose a service as part of tomcat startup which can store all the active
sessions for the application running on the server and when I call this service via RMI or
HTTP (can expose anyhow) I get this information. This service will be used by other tomcat
servers to know the information.
Usage :  tomcat_1 calls tomcat_2 (on a specific port at which service is exposed) for the
given end point, let say, getListOfSessions and this will return the list.

I want to know suggestion for implementing/exposing/configuring such a service/module.

PS : I want to do this as part of tomcat service to keep changes transparent of application.

Thanks & Regards,
HD