tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filippo Machi <>
Subject Re: Best way to find out how many DB connections that are open at any given time
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 16:17:31 GMT
Ciao Joleen,
maybe you could retrieve this information connecting via JMX (JConsole,
VisualVM) to the tomcat instances.
According to the way the datasource is configured, you could find a JMX
bean exposing this information.
Before that, tomcat should be launched in a way JMX connections are allowed
from remote.
For example, connecting via JMX I can find something under Catalina/Data
Source/etc etc.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Joleen Barker <>