tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "fonsin2008 ." <>
Subject Error 404 - The requested resource is not available
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:49:46 GMT
Hi all!

First, I need to say that I'm new(ignorant) with Tomcat. One of our
systems is written with tomcat, but today something went wrong and the
following error appears on the webpage:

--Estado HTTP 404 - /evaluacion/WEB-INF/pages/login/forma_login.jsp
--type Informe de estado
--mensaje /evaluacion/WEB-INF/pages/login/forma_login.jsp
--descripción El recurso requerido no está disponible.
--Apache Tomcat/6.0.37

The file exists on the virtualserver, at

ls -l
-rw-r--r-- 1 xxxx desarrollo 3744 feb 11  2015 forma_login.jsp

the evaluacion.war file lives at

And in /WEB-INF/classes/struts.xm I found:
./WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml:      <result

So, I can't figure out why this error appears. May be I'm missing
something obvious. I also googled it, but I only found permission
errors and wrong paths.

If you need some additional information, feel free to ask.

Thank you guys for your time!

Jesus Mager

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: