tomcat-users mailing list archives

From RAVIRAJ SHAH <me.raviraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with tomcat 8.0.39 and Jasper reports
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 16:24:02 GMT
I am using jasper reports the library using jasper report development studio

I mean to say i can see pdf file on browser but when i try to save that pdf
i dont see file type as adobe acrobat file and saving pdf giving error
I am generating pdf file on runtime i am not storing file physically
One more thing same functionality working very fine with tomcat 8.0.14
Kindly do needful

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016, 21:39 Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net>