tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Issue with tomcat 8.0.39 and Jasper reports
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:58:15 GMT

Raviraj,

On 12/12/16 11:50 PM, RAVIRAJ SHAH wrote:
> Do you mean logs at the time of pdf download request

I mean the HTTP protocol trace. Something like this:

Request:
GET /path/to/pdf/download
Host: myserver.example.com
Accept: application/pdf
Connection: keep-alive

Response:
200 Ok

[the contents of the file]

> Or anything else like protocol trace method

If you use FireBug, Chrome dev tools, etc. then copy/paste will be
fine too.

> Can you sharechow to have tht

I'm not sure what you mean, here.

- -chris