tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arno Schäfer <Arno.Schae...@sqs.com>
Subject Using WebDAV in Tomcat 7.0.45
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 08:08:26 GMT
Hi all,

I have activated WebDAV in my web app to be able to show some log files directly in the browser
and to edit some special XML files in a special editor.
In my first attempt I can read all this files and show it in the editor and in the browser,
but I failed to save them, after I have changed them.

Can someone provide me a good tutorial or a short example, what I have to do, to get it running.
I am using the standard WebdavServlet from
the catalina.jar and the WebdavFixFilter for now. From the documentation I do not understand,
how I have to request the single methods of the
implemented interfaces. Do I have to implement my own servlet or filter to handle all interfaces
what I need for saving files? Also an example of
a possible HTTP save requests would be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance,
best regards
Arno

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: David Bellin
Vorstand: Diederik Vos (CEO) ? Ralph Gillessen (COO) ? René Gawron (CFO)
Martin Hodgson (Executive Director Management Consulting)
SQS AG ? Stollwerckstraße 11 ? 51149 Köln
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln ? Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 12764

recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden.