tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Hall <jason.h...@mchsi.com>
Subject jasper
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:40:25 GMT
Possible issue with generated source from jsp(s).....

I current installed Tomcat 8.5.6 and use it with netbeans.

On one of my JSP files, it is creating a source file with a try/catch block that is MUCH greater
than the 64K limit set by the JVM.   On glassfish and websphere, this does not occur.

I haven't checked the size of the method in websphere, but did save the generated source on
glassfish and the method is 57K (still under the 64K limit).  The tomcat one was almost 800K
I think.

The older netbeans 8.0 version of tomcat that is bundeled with it does not have this problem
(version 8.0.9.0)

   thanks,
      Jason