tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arno Schäfer <Arno.Schae...@sqs.com>
Subject AW: Using WebDAV in Tomcat 7.0.45
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 11:49:11 GMT
Hi André,

you are right, I have missed this part of the puzzle. Thanks for that explanation, so it is
clear for me now, what I have to do.
If I use the actual Word or Libre Office with a docx file from the webda URI from our server
it works :-), so I have to change
My 'save document' code in our client only.
The permissions, what files are accessible, I want to decide in my special filter for the
WebDAV request or is that a bad
choice?
My client site is only Windows, so I know that my special client, what open this web file,
is registered for our own extension.
So can I use this, to open our client directly from the browser?

Arno