tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jayaram Ponnusamy <jayaram.ponnus...@gmail.com>
Subject Round Robin LoadBalance/Failover Configuration for Apache
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 05:00:42 GMT
Hi All,

Currently we have two webServers (WA and WB) and two Tomcat Servers (TA,
TB). WA configured for TA and WB configured for TB. How to configure
Loadbalance and Failover between these two Servers.

For Eg. WA is connected with TA, if TA failed then WA should connect TB,
Similarly WB connect TA if TB is failed.

It may simple, but I am new to Apache. Most of the LB example described for
1WEB and TWO AppServer. Kindly please help me to solve this problem

Given workers.properties details below. Kindly please help me to solve this
issue.

WEB-A's workers.properties
worker.list=wa
worker.wa.type=ajp13