tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nagappan , Ganesh - IT- PLM - Bhuj" <ganesh.nagap...@amwasia.com>
Subject Getting a blank page in Tomcat 6.3
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 09:00:37 GMT
Hi,

    Version : Apache Tomvcat 6.3

    OS      : Windows server 2008 R2

        We are using Tomcat for our TCRA application extracting reports. When I start the
Tomcat the default homepage, It is working fine.

But When I go to http://teamcenter:8080/TCRA/Portal/  It displays a blank page.

Please give me an suggestion.

Regards
Ganesh Nagappan | Assistant Manager | IT - PLM | AMW Motors Ltd. |
34 KM Mile Stone, Bhuj Bhachau Road, Nr Village Kanaiyabe, 370020 | Bhuj | Gujarat | India

T: 9099004076 | F:  | M: 9944995800
ganesh.nagappan@amwasia.com<mailto:ganesh.nagappan@amwasia.com> | Web Site: www.amwmotors.com<http://www.amwmotors.com>
[cid:image001.png@01D17F6E.08AC3A50]
P Please don't print this electronic message unless you really need to.
Disclaimer
The information contained in this electronic message and in any attachments to this message
is confidential, legally privileged and intended only for the person or entity to which this
electronic message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
system manager and you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission or the information contained in
it is strictly prohibited. Please accordingly also note that any views or opinions presented
in this electronic message are solely those of the author and may not represent those of the
AMW Motors Ltd. or bind the AMW Motors Ltd.. This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by Electronic message Scanner, and is believed to be clean. The AMW Motors
Ltd. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic
message. www.amwasia.com<http://www.amwasia.com>